The judicial proceedings with the tax service are the final act for the company to prove its position, and the court decision determines whether the taxpayer will be obliged to pay the pre-assessed taxes. The position for the court is carefully formed at all stages, starting not even from the tax inspection itself, but earlier – at the stage of preparation for it. At the same time, the preparation for the trial process should be carried out thoroughly at all other stages: In particular, at the stage of verification, denial, and appeal against the conclusions of the tax authority.
What services we will provide to companies in the process of dispute with the tax authority:
- Preparation of the list on the act of validating and protecting the client’s interests during the consideration of the list by the tax authority;
- appeal against tax officer’s actions;
- protection of client’s interests in the procedure of administrative appeal of decisions of the tax authority;
- protection of client’s interests at the stage of legal appeal of decisions of the tax authority in all instances;
- protection of the company in criminal proceedings related to tax and tax collection.
A 100% calculation of existing and possible risks for the company and management related to tax audits
A 95% increase in company’s efficiency during planned and unplanned inspections;
A 90% increase of control over the current situation;
A 70% minimization of negative consequences for the company and its management.
What you get:
- A team of consultants, auditors, tax advisors, lawyers who have a successful experience in resolving the most difficult conflicts and, thanks to this, cancel tax charges for hundreds of millions of dollars in relation to our clients.
- Unique, tried-and-tested methods and tools, through which dozens of large international and Ukrainian companies were brought out of tax disputes.
- Individual strategy of company protection depending on complexity and personal criteria.
- Clear and understandable strategy for all employees and understanding the role of each employee during tax audits.
- High-quality support from a team of professionals with 24/7 support.
- Control over the situation and absence of panic.
- Minimization of all possible types of losses for the company (financial, reputational, blocking of economic activity, etc.).
- Renewal and improvement of the company’s reputation in the market and in society.